Friday 11 April 2014

Thank You For Birthday Wishes


IOI WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR MY BIRTHDAY WISHES

Thank You For Birthday Wishes

Firstly, I give all glory and honour to the mostly high God, the creator and the potter, the one who form me from my mothers womb, to him be all glory, Amen

This is a beautiful day! It is a great reminder how thankful I am for all the "beauty" I have in my life. Thanks for being apart of this great feeling friends
Thanks so much everyone for the birthday wishes

I just wanted to take a moment and say "Thank You" to everyone for all of the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me that you all took the time from your busy lives to wish me a happy birthday, and I feel very blessed to have each and every one of you as my friend.
Thank you very much for all the gift, text, care, calls and visit from far and near. This really mean a lot to me.
I feel very blessed to have such great people in my life, yesterday and today.
thank you for all your greetings, cards and time, It's definitely been a birthday to remember.

And I pray that almighty God will bless you honourably and the world will celebrate you in Jesus name. You and me will not miss heavenly kingdom in Jesus name.

Lastly I thank my dear wife, sweetheart, my love and my heart, thank you so much for all the treat and care, the blessing and all the love, am so grateful, we shall live to fulfill Gods purpose for our lives in Jesus name Amen
Love you all.

3 comments: