Tuesday 28 February 2017

WHEN DO YOU PRAISE GOD?


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: WHEN DO YOU PRAISE GOD ?

Genesis 29:31, 35 KJV
And when the Lord saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren. [35] And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the Lord : therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.

It is very obvious here how God shown Leah that he loves her, according to Vers 31. Leah has two major physical problem
Firstly, she was hated
Secondly, her womb was close.

But God open her womb and gave her Children, not even one, from verse 31-35 we could see 4 Son, what a loving father is our God.
It was after the fourth Son that she remember to thank God...

Genesis 29:35 KJV
And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, NOW WILL I PRAISE THE LORD : therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.

When do you too see fit to praise the lord?
Many people praise God only when they are happy, when there is food on the table, money in their account, cloth on their body and why they are all-round blessed.

Psalm 34:1 KJV
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

We must praise the lord as all time, we should remember to praise him in the morning, noon and night, in the good and bad time, in death he is the Lord and while we are alive he will continue to be God Almighty, remember some are homeless, some are naked, some are powerless, lifeless, many are out of their senses so we call them mad person.

We should learn how to thank God will the whole of our heart and to the end of our lives
Psalm 30:12 KJV
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Psalm 86:12 KJV
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

If the Lord has been good to you let his praises be loud in your mouth. As for me the Lord has been good to me in my ups and downs, he has be God and in my ministerial journey in life till date God has been faithful, even when I failed him. He remain loyal to his promises he has made with me. I want the whole world to know as you read morning mean that the praises of God shall continually be in my mouth. Amen

LET US PRAY
FATHER IN JESUS, DON'T BE ANGRY AT OUR UNGRATEFUL ATTITUDE, LET TOUR GOODNESS NOT DEPART FROM US. AMEN

Share This Meal
Good Morning Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment