Monday 3 July 2017

Reward Are for the Winners.


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: Reward Are for the Winners.

Rewards Are For Those Who Win The Race - The Prize of Eternal Life

Philippians 3:12-14 "I PRESS ON to Possess that PERFECTION for which CHRIST JESUS first possessed me. No, Dear Brothers & Sisters, I have Not Achieved it, but I FOCUS on this one thing: FORGETTING the PAST and Looking FORWARD to what lies ahead, I PRESS ON to reach the END OF THE RACE and Receive the HEAVENLY PRIZE for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us."

1 Corinthians 9:24-27 "Do you not know that those who Run in a Race all Run, but one RECEIVES THE PRIZE? Run in such a way that you may obtain it (THE PRIZE). And everyone who competes for the PRIZE is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a Perishable Crown, but we for an IMPERISHABLE CROWN. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I DISCIPLINE my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have PREACHED TO OTHERS, I myself should become DISQUALIFIED."

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (NKJV) “Therefore we DO NOT LOSE HEART. Even though our OUTWARD MAN is PERISHING, yet the INWARD MAN is being RENEWED DAY by DAY. For our LIGHT AFFLICTION, which is but for a MOMENT, is working for us a FAR more EXCEEDING & ETERNAL WEIGHT of GLORY, while we do NOT LOOK at the things which are SEEN, but at the things which are NOT SEEN. For the things which are SEEN are TEMPORARY, but the things which are NOT SEEN are ETERNAL.”

Brethren, you and me must rain the race with whatever it going to cost us to win so that we may receive the reward prepared for us, Don't be tired Jesus is coming soon.

LET US PRAY
In the name of Jesus your strength is renewed in the lord, your love for God is stronger than before, and you will not go to Hell at the end in Jesus name.

Share this meal
Good Morning Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment