Thursday 17 August 2017

God's love


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: GOD'S LOVE

Would you love God if He didn’t love you?

Thankfully, you’ll never have to answer that question because God will always love you.

A better question is why does God continue to love us despite our depravity and sinfulness?

Because the Lord Almighty loves us unconditionally.

Whether or not you love Him back, God will always love you.

It’s agape love.

GOD, YOU, AND HIS AGAPE LOVE

Why is it important to understand God’s love for us? Because, in my humble opinion, love is the most powerful force in the universe.

Love is pure God. The same love that God has for us, He asks us to have for one another (John 13:34).

If we were to love others as God loves us, there would be no turmoil, no wars, no fights over territory, no stealing, no killings, no crime, no backstabbing, and no ill-will towards one’s neighbor. Peace and rest would rule the day.

But humankind has trouble seeing the big picture when it ignores God’s love.

Our God is incredibly merciful. His heart is consumed by His love for us. Just as He holds up the world with His love, we hold Him up in our hearts with the very same love.

Love is more than a feeling. It is the substance of God’s nature.

God created us for fellowship, with a free will to make decisions, be they right or wrong. His love won’t allow Him to give up on us.

He hates the sin, not the sinner.

I didn’t have to better myself for God to love me. He already did.

I didn’t have to make a deal with God in exchange for His love. He already loved me.

I didn’t have to be the perfect man to win God’s favor. He wrapped me up in love before I was even born.

I couldn’t buy “more love” if I wanted to. God gives me all the love He has through His son, Jesus.

Like a loving parent, He encourages us, teaches us, shows us the way to righteousness, a road that is an alternative to death. He chastises us when we do wrong, provides for us, comforts us, and sets us apart as His people.

All he want me to tell you this morning is that, let agape love start from you, yes you. And our world will be heaven on earth.

LET US PRAY
In Jesus Name. Me and you will not see the wrath of God.

Share this meal
Good morning friends


JOIN us this Saturday 19th of August 2017. In WONDER HOUR @D God father lodge no 22 Adegbola Street Beside Railway track ikeja lagos. For Deliverance and Prophetic Programme. Don't Miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment