Thursday 7 December 2017


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: FOR OVERCOMING STUBBORN ENEMY

For sometimes, we have been talking on stubborn enemy, and I promise that I am going to send you prayer point today

Engage yourself in singing hymns and worship song, ask God for forgiveness of your sins and have faith in God.
Pray with psalm 55. 35. 126.

Claim this prayers...

1. O Lord, if I am my own worst enemy, arise and help me today.
2. O Lord, let your mercy speak for me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Blood of Jesus, close every evil open door in my life.
4. Every stubborn pursuer of my father’s house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every stubborn pursuer of my mother’s house die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power assigned to bring me down, turn back and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every warfare prepared for my life, scatter by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
8. Arise O God, pursue my pursuer, in the name of Jesus.
9. O God arise and let all internal pursuers scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
10. O God, arise and scatter enemies that have refuses to let me go, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every pharaoh working against my breakthroughs fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let the earth open up and swallow every stubborn pursuer of my life.
13. Within seven days, let all my stubborn enemy be burnt and buried, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God arise, smite my stubborn enemies on their cheekbone, and break their teeth, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every evil conclusion and expectation about my life, be reversed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

16. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment