Tuesday 13 March 2018

Prayer Drives Away All Fears


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: Prayer Drives Away All Fear

David the king said:
Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. (Psalm 3:1-4)

David’s enemies had increased greatly. Trouble was all around. They mocked his faith in God and said, “Who can help him now?” But David knew the secret of deliverance from trouble. He cried to the Lord and found Him to be a present help in time of trouble.
You, too, will experience God’s power as you call on Him in your time of anguish and fear, for you will find Him to be your shield and the lifter of your head. And as you seek Him, He will fill you with His peace and cause your sleep to be sweet as He holds you in His arms and sustains you.
Truly great peace belongs to those who know how to call upon the Lord.

LET US PRAY
Every chains of darkness and scheme around you to frustrate you is hereby destroyed in Jesus Name

Share, like and comment
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment