Sunday 24 June 2018

BREAKING THE YOKE OF POVERTY THROUGH PRAYER pt3


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: BREAKING THE YOKE OF POVERTY THROUGH PRAYER pt3

Deuteronomy 1:10-11 KJV
The Lord your God hath multiplied you, and, behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude. [11] (The Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are , and bless you, as he hath promised you!)

46. in Jesus name I degree and I declare I shall not be poor and as for me and my generation we chose divine wealth
47. Every sponsored dreams of poverty, by household wickedness against my life, vanish, in Jesus name.
48. Every satanic banker, representing me in the spirit world, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
49. Every evil bank, established against my destiny, be liquidated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
50. Every Egyptian poverty, I shall see you no more, in the name of Jesus.
51. I command the thunder of God to break into pieces all the satanic arrows of poverty, fired into my life, in Jesus name.
52. Every foundational arrow of poverty, be removed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
53. I paralyze, all the inherited arrows of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
54. Father Lord, shield me against any arrow of poverty, fired against my life, in the name of Jesus.
55. Every cage of poverty, roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
56. Every satanic barrier designed to hold me back from my desired portion, break in Jesus name.
57. Every instrument of failure, working against my advancement I command you to fail, in Jesus ame.
58. Let every evil decree working against my potentials, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
59. I remove by fire, every mark of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
60. My life, my business, reject all marks of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
61. I break lose my future, my finances and my health from the domination of witchcraft powers IJN
62. Every evil hand that carried me when I was a baby, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus.
63. You mountain of debt, program to put me into poverty, be cast away, in the name of Jesus.
64. I recover my placenta from the cage of wicked people, in the name of Jesus.
65. I receive divine direction, in the name of Jesus.
66. O Lord, give me divine revelation, in the name of Jesus.
67. O Lord, let your glory overshadow every work that I do, in the name of Jesus.
68. O God arise, and disgrace every trap of poverty in my family, in the name of Jesus.
69. O God arise, and scatter every trap of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus
70. Supernatural ideas that generate prosperity locate me today in Jesus name.

Share, likes and comments
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment