Thursday 16 August 2018

HINDRANCES TO PRAYER PT2


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: HINDRANCES TO PRAYER PT2

Failure to Heed God’s Law -

Prov. 28:9 says, "If anyone turns a deaf ear to the law, even his prayers are detestable."

Jesus said, "He who has my commandments and keeps them he it is who loves me and I will love Him and will disclose myself to him and show him things to come." (John 14:21)

Failure to remain in Christ -

John 15:7 says, "If you abide in me and my word abides in you ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you."

2 Pet 3:18 says, "Grow in grace and in the knowledge (intimate fellowship and communion) with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

God is calling you to obey him and remain in him for he alone is sufficient for you on all that your heart desire for with God All things are possible and he is the rewarder of them that deligently seek him

LET US PRAY
May God connect you to your helper and break all the barrier of delay in your life in Jesus Name

Share, likes and comments
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment