Wednesday 18 September 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE. 
My heart is overwhelmed with joy and am so grateful to God for giving you to me.
What more can I ask for in a wife that you don't have.
God has made you my joy, my inspiration, my destiny Fulfilled, my life, my heart, my soul, my best friend, my world, my love, my helper the very bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh. You are in deed God's favour as the lord called you, Proverbs 18:22 KJV
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.
 you are so virtuous because the Bible said Proverbs 31:10 KJV
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. You are God's endow, spirit feed, full of anointing and grace, I bless the day you said yes to my proposer, oh what a day of destiny Fulfilled.
Thank you for accepting Christ as your personal lord and savior, thank you for knowing the lord and serving him, thank you for accepting the call of God when he called you, thank you for been my wife, thank you for been my baby girl, thank you for been a good mother to me and the children, thank you for been a good pastor in our ministry to the sheep that God's has committed into our hands, thank God for who you are,

I Pray that God will continue to protect you, guide you and bless you with your heart desire i pray for more strength more anointing more God's leading and clear revelation, may your enemy tremble and bow before you, may the rest of your life be the best and may you be always God's favorite. May you keep the fire burning spiritually till the trumpet sound in Jesus name.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR WIFE Pastor Omolola Israel. 

1 comment:

  1. God bless your new age. The only 'baby girl in Boyz' hostel.

    ReplyDelete