Tuesday 24 September 2013

IOI MORNING MEAL. WEDNESDAY, 25/2013. DIVINE VAFOUR

IOI CHRISTIAN MEAL.                                                                          TOPIC: DIVINE FAVOUR

TEXT: I will give them praise and honor in every land where they were put to shame. (Zephaniah 3:19)

Dearly beloved, the favour of God brings blessings into our lives.

Nehemiah prayed, “Remember me with favor, O my God, for all I have done for these people” (Nehemiah 5:19).

When Nehemiah wanted to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, evil people rose up against him. They knew that once the walls are rebuilt, the city will be strengthened and they would never be able to conquer it.

So his enemies plotted against him and they gathered together in order to fight with him. They even wrote to the king to prevent Nehemiah from rebuilding the walls. The king also passed an order accordingly.

Nehemiah prayed, “Remember me with favor, O my God, for all I have done for these people” (Nehemiah 5:19).

It was then Nehemiah cried out to God, “Remember me with favour, Oh my God, for all I have done for these people.” Then the Lord remembered him and revealed His mighty power. He gave him His wisdom and saved him from his enemies. He graciously enabled him to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Even today people in Jerusalem call it as “The wall built by Nehemiah.”

And today the Lord tells you, “My dear son / daughter, I have remembered you with favour and I will bless you. No one will be able to come against you.”

Dearly beloved, when you pray like Nehemiah, He will surely remember you. He will help you to establish His kingdom on this earth. It will be so wonderful in the eyes of the people. Instead of destroying those who rise up against you, God will bless you in an abundant measure before their very eyes.

Even amidst your sorrow plead with God saying, “Lord, You are the one who created me. Please consider my integrity and remember me with favour.” Then He will certainly have compassion on you and open up an avenue for you.

The Lord says, “I will give them praise and honor in every land where they were put to shame.” (Zephaniah 3:19). You may have gone through humiliation. But the Lord promises to restore all the blessings you have lost. He will bestow His favour upon you. He will exalt you before all eyes.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus,

I call upon You for help. Remember me in your mercy and bestow your favour upon me. Surround me with your protection. May your divine favour bring abundant blessings into my life. Exalt me before all eyes. Reveal your mighty power through my life.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.
PLEASE PASTE YOUR COMENT ON TODAYS MEAL AND POST

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment