Monday 23 September 2013

Mercy of God

Night of glory and mercy. Theme: RISING FROM SHAME TO GLORY

Text: Exodus 20:1-6
Mt 5:7 Blessed [are] the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Ex 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

WHAT MERCY CAN DO
Num 14:19 Pardon, I beseech thee, the iniquity of this people according unto the greatness of thy mercy, and as thou hast forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now.
1, MERCY ---FIND
2, MERCY ---FORGIVES
3, MERCY ---GIVES
Pss 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

THANK GOD TONIGHT IS FROM SHAME TO GLORY
Gen 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that [was] our father's; and of [that] which [was] our father's hath he gotten all this glory.

2Thes 2:14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Thes 2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

1 Corinthians 15:41 KJV
[41] There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

CONCLUSION
Jn 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment