Thursday 5 June 2014

DEDICATED TO MY WIFE AND ALL GODLY WOMEN


DEDICATED TO MY WIFE OMOLOLA ISRAEL
and all the Godly women in the world.
I CELEBRATE YOU SWEETHEART

WOMEN HAS A DESTINY
And their destiny is divine, it is from the lord
And it is indirectly for them because it is directly for their husband.
That was why the Bible says " he who find them (woman) fine Gods favour"

THAT IS TO SAY WOMEN ARE TWO THING
1. Gods favour and
2. Help meet

Hummm, talking about a "Help meet"
It is every woman divine destiny to be a helpmeet.

YES women are helper to men and that is their destiny, that is why if you have a woman from God you have a everything you need,
Be it riches, wealth, health, life, prosperity, reproduction, and all short of goodies of life can come through Woman of God to her husband.

No wonder every good and Godly woman everywhere, on the mountain, in every praying center etc, always seek the wellbeing of their husband and children first even before themselves, (because that is their destiny)

Can you see why some men (husband) who molest their wife and beat them, cheat on them or useless them will never sees Gods favour or divine help. (It is not a course, it is women's destiny)

And all woman who are wicked and evil only don't know whom God made them and don't know their destiny and the power God has endow them, hummm.

THAT MAKES ME TO KNOW THAT WOMEN HAS POWER

*Because they are world mother

*Because they are the source of human life (reproduction)

*Because of the birth pains and the shedding of birth blood, labour and travail during giving birth

*Because they decide whether the baby in their womb will be born or should be aborted (despite God will judge them, they must have carry out the act)

That is why despite they are helpless no one cheat them unjustly will go scot-free.

According to my own analysis 90% of woman who are so called "bad" are made bad by their husband or men somehow,
because women are so soft in mind that you can twist them as you like and they won't ague,
They are physically not fit to fight, but spiritually are strong and emotionally are able to cage any man under their power.

No wonder many men are under the captive of women without physically tie them or cage them. (That is women power on men)

When next you see a woman, treat them well, love them, help them, care for them and cherish them.
Women are not punching bags, they are our mother, they are lovely, Gods eye, Gods favour and our helper

That is why I cherish my beautiful and lovely wife Omolola Abosede Israel, my heart, my love, my jewel, Gods favour Gods help meet for me.
The mother of my children, she who gives me joy no one can give, who feed me with love and endless care which no one has and can never do for me,

I DEDICATE THIS ARTICLE TO HER, MY LOVE, MY HEART OMOLOLA ABOSEDE ISRAEL, if eventually its possible to marry in the next world (millennium of Christ) I will still propose marriage to you.
Am proud of you,

thank you for coming to my world,
I love you.
Your loving husband
Israel O. Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment