Sunday 29 June 2014

How to break the bonds of affliction: (and prayer point)


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: How to break the bonds of affliction: (and prayer point)
Text: Psalm 107:8-14

If you are living in sin, repent
Confess your sins unto the Lord.
Psa 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Obey the commandments of the Lord.
Psa 119:153 Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.

Use the word of God to break the bounds of affliction
Psa 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Cry unto the Lord
Psa 106:44 Nevertheless he regarded their affliction, when he heard their cry:
Jon 2:1 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish’s belly,
Jon 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

This are the Prayer Guides that break the bonds of affliction pray it

Begin your prayer by thanking Jesus for making provision for your deliverance by His blood that was shed on the cross of Calvary.

1. Confess all known sins in your life to the Lord and ask for forgiveness

2. Now cry out to the Lord: O God, visit me today and crush the power of affliction over my life, in Jesus’ name.

3. By the blood of Jesus, I overthrow the power of affliction that has made me irrelevant in my generation, in Jesus’ name.

4. I hold the rod of God in my hand and I break the bonds of affliction that are set to make me a non-entity in my generation, in the name of Jesus.

5.Thou God that delivered Job from his affliction, deliver me today from every affliction that is afflicting my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

6Every power assigned to afflict my finances, perish, in the name of Jesus

7.Every bond of affliction binding me to failure, break by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

8.Poverty affliction, the Lord rebuke you, be cut off from my life, in the name of Jesus.

9Disease and sickness affliction, the Lord rebuke you, be cut off from my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. Marital destruction affliction, the Lord rebuke you, be cut off from my life, in the name of Jesus.

11. Loneliness affliction, the Lord rebuke you, be cut off from my life, in the name of Jesus.

12.Glory of God, overshadow me now and break the bonds of affliction assigned over my life (my marriage, my health, my career), in the name of Jesus.

13. Father God, by Your name Jehovah, arise and visit the affliction that has kept me below my divine position with instant deliverance, in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers. Amen.
.....Contact me if you need more help....

Have a blessed week

No comments:

Post a Comment