Tuesday 3 February 2015

THE PRAISES OF GOD


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: THE PRAISES OF GOD

TEXT: Exodus 15:11 KJV
Who is like unto thee, O Lord , among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

God loves when His people give Him the praise. We as God's people need to daily learn the power of praise and thanksgiving.

When we give God praise, He is exalted, and He comes upon the scene. Just think about it: when we proclaim praise unto God - He inhabits and dwells in the midst of that praise.

Psalms 100:4 says - "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name." Praise and thanksgiving lifted up to God shows we are trusting in Him.
Psalm 42:4 KJV
When I remember these things , I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
Psalm 42:5 KJV
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

When you and me learn how to praise God in any situation then our God almighty will show up in a mighty way.

you try it today as you step out and you will be glad for a change of story, for you will sing a new song in jesus name.

If you don't praise God whom will you praise?
God owns our praises, lets give it to him. Hallelujah

LET US PRAY
DEAR LORD JESUS. LET YOUR PRAISES BE CONTINUALLY BE IN MY MOUTH, DON'T REPLACE ME WITH STONE. AMEN

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment