Wednesday 4 February 2015

VOTE FOR JESUS TRUST NO MAN


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: VOTE FOR JESUS TRUST NO MAN

Text: Psalms 118: 8-9 “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes”

No matter how good a man is, you cannot compare him with God.

Jeremiah 17: 5-6 - “Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.”

Jeremiah tells us here the consequences of trusting in man. It brings curse and dryness.

JESUS HAS PROMISE
John 14:1-3 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

WITH JESUS NO THIRSTY

John 4:14 KJV
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

WITH JESUS NO BAD ROAD

Revelation 21:21 KJV
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

WITH JESUS NO POWER FAILURE.

Revelation 22:5 KJV
And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

WITH JESUS NO CRYING, NO DEATH, NO SORROW, NO PAINS.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Revelation 21:1, 3 KJV
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. [3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

JESUS IS CALLING YOU TO REIGN WITH HIM

Revelation 3:20-22 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
decide today and give your life to Jesus for a better tomorrow
LET US PRAY
Father in Jesus name, accept you into my life as my lord, saviour and king of my heart forever. Amen

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment