Monday 20 July 2015

25 Reason to thank God


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: 25 REASONS TO THANK GOD

1. God is good, faithful and loving.
I Chronicles 16:34 (NLT) Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.
Psalms 118:1 (NLT) Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.
Psalms 136:1 (NLT) Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!

2. God is just.
Psalms 7:17 (NLT) I will thank the Lord for He is just; I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
Psalms 7:17 (Msg) I'm thanking God, who makes things right. I'm singing the fame of heaven-high GOD.

3. God willingly helps us when we are in need.
Psalms 28:7 (NLT) The Lord is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trust in Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

4. God is our source of joy.
Psalms 43:4 (NLT) There I will go to the altar of God, to God-the source of all my joy. I will praise You with my harp, O God, my God!

5. God carries our burdens for us.
Psalms 68:19 (GW) Thanks be to the Lord, who daily carries our burdens for us. God is our salvation.

6. God fulfills His promises to us.
Psalms 71:22 (NLT) Then I will praise you with music on the harp, because You are faithful to Your promises, O God. I will sing for You with a lyre, O Holy One of Israel.
Psalms 138:1-2 (NLT) I give You thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing Your praises before the gods. I bow before Your Holy Temple as I worship. I will give thanks to Your name for Your unfailing love and faithfulness, because Your promises are backed by all the honor of Your name.

7. God is always near to us.
Psalms 75:1 (NLT) We thank You, O God! We give thanks because You are near. People everywhere tell of Your mighty miracles.

8. Great benefits and blessings come to those who consistently thank God.
Psalms 92:1 (NLT) It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High.

9. God answers our prayers and saves us.
Psalms 118:21 (NLT) I thank You for answering my prayer and saving me!.

10. God's Word is good-all His laws are just and good.
Psalms 119:62 (Living) At midnight I will rise to give my thanks to You for Your good laws.

11. God forgives and comforts us.
Isaiah 12:1 (CEV) At that time you will say, "I thank you Lord! You were angry with me, but you stopped being angry and gave me comfort."

12. God does miracles for us.
Isaiah 25:1 (GW) O Lord, You are my God. I will highly honor You; I will praise Your name. You have done miraculous things. You have been completely reliable in carrying out Your plans from long ago.

13. God delivers us from evil.
Jeremiah 20:13 (NLT) Now I will sing out my thanks to the Lord! Praise the Lord! For though I was poor and needy, He delivered me from my oppressors.

14. In Christ, God has delivered us from the power of sin.
Romans 6:17 (NLT) Thank God! Once you were slaves of sin, but now you have obeyed with all your heart the new teaching God has given you.

15. God is generous with His gifts to us.
I Corinthians 1:4 (NLT) I can never stop thanking God for all the generous gifts He has given you, now that you belong to Christ Jesus.

16. In Christ, God has given us victory over sin and death.
I Corinthians 15:57 (NLT) How we thank God, who gives us victory over sin and death through Jesus Christ our Lord!

17. God is our source of mercy and help.
II Corinthians 1:3 (TEV) Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the merciful Father, the God from whom all help comes!

18. In Christ, God has given us the gift of the Holy Spirit.
II Corinthians 1:20-22 (NLT) For all of God's promises have been fulfilled in Him. That is why we say "Amen" when we give glory to God through Christ. It is God who gives us, along with you, the ability to stand firm for Christ. He has commissioned us, and He has identified us as His own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts as the first installment of everything He will give us.

19. God chooses to use us as victorious messengers of the Good News of Jesus Christ.
II Corinthians 2:14 (GW) But I thank God, who always leads us in victory because of Christ. Wherever we go, God uses us to make clear what it means to know Christ. It's like a fragrance that fills the air.

20. God has given us His Son, Jesus, to save us from our sins.
II Corinthians 9:15 (NLT) Thank God for His Son-a gift too wonderful for words!

21. God has given us all the spiritual resources we need in Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 1:3 (TEV) Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! For in our union with Christ He has blessed us by giving us every spiritual blessing in the heavenly world.

22. God has given us a heavenly inheritance in Jesus Christ.
Colossians 1:11-12 (NLT) We also pray that you will be strengthened with His glorious power so that you will have all the patience and endurance you need. May you be filled with joy, always thanking the Father, who has enabled you to share the inheritances that belongs to God's holy people, who live in the light.

23. God gives us opportunities to serve Him.
I Timothy 1:12 (NLT) How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for considering me trustworthy and appointing me to serve Him...

24. God has given us the new birth in Jesus Christ.
I Peter 1:3 (TEV) Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! Because of his great mercy He gave us new life by raising Jesus Christ from death. This fills us with a living hope...

25. In Christ, God has allowed us to be a part of His unshakeable Kingdom.
Hebrews 12:28 (TEV) Let us be thankful, then, because we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken. Let us be grateful and worship God in a way that will please Him, with reverence and awe...

Brethren do you have a reason to Praise God today? If yes please start praising him now for all that He is Hallelujah.

LET US PRAY
FATHER IN JESUS NAME, GIVE US A MIRACLE THAT WILL MAKE US PRAISE YOU MORE IN JESUS NAME

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment