Wednesday 15 July 2015

GOD'S LOVE IN FIVE WAY


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: GOD'S LOVE IN FIVE WAY

When the love of God is present in the life of a believer, it will be visible in5 different areas.

1. Love For The Savior
John 14:15- If you love me keep my commandments!
Ephesus - Rev. 2:4- you have left your first love

2. Love For The Scriptures
John 5:39

3. Love For The Sanctuary
Heb. 10:25- not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together , as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another and so much more as you see the day approaching
David - Psalms 122:1- I WAS GLAD WHEN THEY SAID TO ME, LET US GO INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD!

4. Love For The Saints
1 John 4:20-21; 1 John 5:1-3
John 13:35 - 1 John 4:12! When the saints walk in love, then God will be seen!

5. Love For The Sinners -.
Jesus had a heart for sinners - God's love is more than just being loved! It is opening our lives so that the Lord can love through us. So that He can reach a world for Himself.

We ought to praise the Lord today for His overwhelming love! We can shout, we can run, but the best means we have of thanking Him for His love is by letting Him love through our lives and reach others for Jesus.

Join me as I ask the Lord to help me to love like Jesus.
I thank Him for loving me, and I am sure you do too.

Today let's show that love for God by doing His will and being what He would have us be, and by loving like He would have us love. By loving others exactly as we have been loved by God -

Matt. 22:39- you shall love your neighbor as yourself.

LET US PRAY
FATHER IN JESUS NAME, HELP US TO LOVE OTHERS AND LET YOUR LOVE RULE OUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment