Tuesday 12 January 2016

BE A FRIEND TO GET A FRIEND


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: BE A FRIEND TO GET A FRIEND

A true friend empowers you.

A true friend will help you do what you need to do.

They will seek to bring success to you.

We all have things in our lives that need to be addressed in order that we might be the success that God has in mind for us to be. Often, it will involve life change or character development. A true friend will help us.

This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends." - John 15:13

Is it your desire to have a good friend who will help your destiny, are you tired of having enemy as friends?
Then be that kind of friend! Seek to relate to others in your life in such a way that you bring support, strength, and success to them!

Charlie brown asked Linus, "What would you do if you felt that nobody liked you?"

Linus responded, "Well Charlie Brown I guess I would take a real hard look at myself, ask if I am doing anything that turns people off, How can I improve myself? Do I need to change in some way? Yep that's my answer Charlie Brown."

Charlie Brown says, "I hate that answer."

You may hate Linus answer, too. But it is also God's answer. If I am to have friends, I must be a friend.

I went out to find a friend but could not find one there.

I went out to be a friend and friends were everywhere!

Who do you know who needs you to be a true friend to them today?

Someone who needs your support to help them do what they have to do.

Someone who needs your strength to help them do what they ought to do.

Someone who needs to be helped to succeed by doing what they need to do.

LET US PRAY
DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST, MAKE ME A GOOD AND TRUE FRIEND TO PEOPLE THAT NEED MY FRIENDSHIP IN OTHER TO MAKE IT IN LIFE IN JESUS NAME

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment