Tuesday 26 January 2016

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

MAINTAIN YOUR DELIVERANCE
In order to be effective deliverance workers, intercessors or ministers, we need to "practice what we preach." Paul made this point in 1 Corinthians 9:26-27: "I don't know about you, but I'm running hard for the finish line. I'm giving it everything I've got. No sloppy living for me!

"I'm staying alert and in top condition. I'm not going to get caught napping, telling everyone else all about it and then missing out myself" (The Message). It is easy for most believers to recognize Satan as evil, but it seems to be difficult for some to see their flesh as evil.

However, it is the season for the saints of God to get their houses in order. Accept the fact that your flesh has a mind of its own (see Rom. 8:5-8). It must be sternly dealt with, or it will run the house.

Getting deliverance is one thing; sustaining it is another. You need to practice what you preach in the Bible about Christ it is then you are living a well full delivered life in Christ Jesus

LET US PRAY
I RENOUNCE EVERY SINFUL ACT OF MINE AND SURRENDER TO THE RULE AND FREEDOM OF CHRIST IN JESUS NAME.

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment