Sunday 21 January 2018

Power of Praying in the Spirit


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: Power of Praying in the Spirit

Nehemiah 2:4-5 KJV
Then the king said unto me, For what dost thou make request? So I prayed to the God of heaven. [5] And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favour in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it.

Praying your way through your day with brief, pointed prayers is PRACTICAL.

Nehemiah was in a palace not a church. You would not have been able to eavesdrop on his prayer because he didn’t say it out loud. In fact, you could have been sitting next to King Artaxerxes and like his royal highness not even know Nehemiah was praying. He didn’t kneel or close his eyes or fold his hands in the prayer position.
Yet, he prayed! The point? You can pray this way anywhere . . . anytime . . . around anyone.
Practical, huh?
It’s not practical to kneel and pray in front of your boss when he asks you a tough question . . . or to say to a customer as you’re trying to make a sale, “Wait just a minute while I recite the Lord’s Prayer” . . . or to tell your Exam Officer“Let me talk to my Lord before you begin your examination.”
But in each of those places and with each of those people, you can pray to the God of heaven.
Isn’t this a good reason for praying your way through your day?

Try praying in your heart this week, learn how to pray in the spirit always anytime any where, and the result will be greater than what you expected,

LET US PRAY
In Jesus Name, heaven will open to your voice and your prayers shall be heard in Jesus Name

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment