Thursday 12 December 2013

Evening service of wonder chapel title divine assistance


Topic: Divine Assistance
By Mr Martin Opeyemi.

Text: Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

What is divine from the book of genesis 1:1 psalm 91:1. Jer 32:27. All this is saying God is divine

What is assistance? Is getting help from someone or something
Divine assistance now is when God is available to send help to mankind when in need

Phil 4:13 said God will provide all our need,

Our text today says God will help us and save us

Why do will need help?
Because our strength is not enough
John 5:2-9 tells about a sick man at betsider and can't help himself to the river until Jesus come and help him

When do we need Gods help

1. It is when all hope is gone

Mark 5:25- tells about a woman of the issue of blood whom when she touch the hem of Jesus cloth she was made whole

John 9:1-7 tells about a man without eye boll and Jesus made him an eye when he meet Jesus

We need Gods help when we are overwhelmed with problem here and there

Mark 5:1-20 tells about a man whom is possess with demon but when he meet Jesus he was deliver of those demon

CHRISTIAN WEAPON OF WAR
1. The name Jesus PHIL 2:8-11. Mark 16:-17

2. The blood of Jesus. Levit 17:11.

3. The word of God, psalm 19:89 Eph 6:17.

Conclusion:
Isaiah 41:10-13 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. [11] Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. [12] Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. [13] For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment