Monday 2 December 2013

Foluke Daramola Unable To Get Pregnant For Pastor's Husband She Snatched?


The story is everywhere, almost a year since she wriggled her way into the heart of Mr Kayode Salako, who was at the time married to a Pastor of the Redeemed church, Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola is yet to get her groove with regards to pregnancy.

Some say she's had a miscarriage but Foluke says she is yet to get pregnant. Read her claims below:
"In the first place, I am yet to be pregnant for Kayode Salako, let alone losing it. Miscarriage will never be my portion anytime God answers my prayer as regards that. I received some calls regarding that but I began to wonder where all these rubbish was coming from.
"Anyway, that may be what they wished themselves, not me. I won’t suffer any miscarriage in Kayode’s home. Nothing is wrong with me, I am hale and hearty. Those peddling that kind of rumour are very wicked and irresponsible. That’s their wish but won’t be my portion in Jesus name."

No comments:

Post a Comment