Tuesday 28 October 2014

Real faith for Real People


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: Real faith for Real People

1. "What it means to have faith" Heb 11:1

1 "Now faith is ...is Present tense! "the substance of things hoped for..."A word form God"...the evidence of things not seen." Evidenced by my actions!

Focused on what I See with my spiritual eyes! What it means to have faith is that my current beliefs must be firmly rooted in God and built upon what He says about the situation to trust Him enough to act accordingly!

2. "The Cost of Real Faith"
Heb 11:4
4 By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks.
L. Listen
O. Obey
S. Sacrifice
E. Expect

What about you and me today, do you have faith, can your faith move the hand of God to work,
It is better we don't stand I'm the fence. Let our faith speak for us, let our faith be Jesus rooted faith and surely it shall produce the a better result.

I asked. Is your faith real?

LET US PRAY
FATHER IN JESUS NAME
ADD TO OUR FAITH AND MAKE OUR FAITH EFFECTIVE IN JESUS NAME

share this meal with your friends.
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment