Friday 18 September 2015

Happy Birthday to my wife, PASTOR OMOLOLA ISRAEL


TO MY ETERNAL PARTNER IN LOVE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL

To a wonderful woman and a loving wife, OMOLOLA ABOSEDE ISRAEL the light of my house, may this day and all the days of your life be showered by blessings from God. May you always love, charming and adorable throughout your life as you always are.

You taught me the true value of love in life. I am so lucky to have a wife like you. My life journey is better because I share it with you You made me fall in love with you all over again! You always manage to bring joy to my life no matter how heavy the load of the family and the ministry is.

"Omolola mi" You are my life and my joy I am thinking of you on this important day and wishing you joy and love all year through!
As days turn to months and months turn to years, I am more grateful to share my life with you.

My Baby girl, I want to give you a warm hug, tease you and give you a tug. I also want to give you a cute kiss, and make sure that your birthday is full of excitement and bliss.

My cupcake baby girl, the mother of my 3 handsome soldier, the true virtus woman, The God's favour
Happy birthday sweetheart.
OMOLOLA - CHILD IS WEALTH
OMOLOLA - CHILD IS TOMORROW
OMOLOLA - CHILD IS HONOUR.
From your husband. Israel O Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment