Wednesday 2 September 2015

Prayer for Protection.


Song, whenever I see another breaking of the day I say thank you Lord, thank you Lord, 2ce

Good day brethren, we bless the name of the Lord for another beautiful day,

This is your morning meal, and today I will be leading you in a...

Prayer for Protection.

So please repeat after me in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, thank you for sharing with me your wonderful ministry of healing and deliverance.

Thank you for the healing I have experienced today.

I realize that the sickness of evil is more than my humanity can bear, so I ask that you please cleanse me of any sadness, negative thinking or despair that I may have picked up during my intercession for others.
In Jesus name

If I have been tempted to anger, impatience or lust, cleanse me of those temptations, and replace them with your love, joy and peace.
In Jesus name

If any evil spirits have attached themselves to me or oppressed me in any way, I command you, spirits of earth, fire, water, the netherworld, or the evil forces of nature, to depart now and go straight to hell in Jesus name,

Come Holy Spirit, renew me, fill me anew with your power, your life and your joy. Strengthen me where I feel weak and clothe me with your light.

Fill me with your life. Lord Jesus, please send your holy angels to minister to me and protect me from all forms of sickness, harm and accidents. in Jesus name

Thank you Lord Jesus for your protection on me, my family and my friends. For I prayed in Jesus name. Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer with me, then relax, God is in control of your life, fear not you are protected and spiritually secured

Feel free to send this prayers to your friends and family and God will surely protect them too,

My name is Israel O Israel
Have a nice day, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment