Sunday 10 August 2014

Accessing God Divine Direction


TODAYS SERMON

Topic Accessing God Divine Direction

Text: Proverbs 14:12 KJV
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 16:25 KJV
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Without direction you won't be able to take good decision
Direction is an instructions that will tell you what to do,

Direction is a step you take to accomplish a master plan in life, (Gods Directions)

Your ambition should submit to Gods will for you to make it in life,

1 Samuel 15:3, 9-11 KJV
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. [9] But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly. [10] Then came the word of the Lord unto Samuel, saying, [11] It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the Lord all night.

Have you not chose you ambition over your divine vision ?

Matthew 28:18-20 KJV
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. [19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
We all gather here this days as Christians because the disciples accept and chose Gods vision to preach the gospel which Christ command them

BENEFIT OF DIVINE DIRECTION

1. Divine Provision
Psalm 23:1-2 KJV
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. [2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

2. You will enjoy Peace
Psalm 23:2 KJV
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3. Divine Confidence
Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

4. Divine Protection
Psalm 23:5 KJV
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psalm 105:13-15 KJV
When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; [14] He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; [15] Saying , Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

5. Divine presence
Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

6. Divine certainty or Assurance
Psalm 23:6 KJV
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

HOW TO TAP IN TO DIVINE DIRECTION

1. By Prayer
Psalm 25:4
Shew me thy ways, O Lord ; teach me thy paths.
If you want divine direction pray and ask for it, ask God.

2. The word of God
Psalm 119:105 KJV
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:11 KJV
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

3. Listen to Holy Spirit
Let the holy spirit talk to you and take step on what the spirit says

CONCLUSION
A WRONG STEP A MAN TAKE IN LIFE WITHOUT THE BACKING OF GOD BUT BASE ON MANS WISDOM CAN DESTROY HIS DESTINY

No comments:

Post a Comment