Wednesday 29 April 2015

The wise counsel of the tongue


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC The wise counsel of the tongue

Proverbs 10:31 says, “The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom.” Proverbs 15:7 says, “The lips of the wise spread knowledge.” What comes out of a righteous man? Wisdom. What comes out of a wise man? Knowledge. These two things ought to be coming out of your mouth all the time.

I have a few friends in my life. Every time they speak, they speak wisdom and knowledge. Some of them are people I have known for 5 or 10 years. Some of them are people I don’t talk to very often. Some of them are people I may not talk to except once every five years.
But because they are people of wisdom and knowledge, I know that if I have not talked to them for ten years, I can go back to them and say, “What do you think about this?” And even though he hasn’t seen or heard from me for ten years, because his lips speak wisdom and knowledge, he can say, “I don’t think you should do this; I don’t think you should do that; have you thought about this?” Invariably when I talk to people like that, my life is enriched because the lips of the righteous bring forth wisdom and knowledge.

Blessed are you if you have a few people in your life who can speak wisdom and knowledge to you. And blessed are you doubly if you have the ability to speak wisdom and knowledge to other people.
Be wise

LET US PRAY
DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST, SPEAK YOUR GOOD COUNSEL INTO OUR LIFE AND MAKE US GREAT IN JESUS NAME

Share this meal
Good morning friends

Join us in WONDER HOUR this Saturday by 7:00am it's a deliverance and prophetic programme, don't miss it, 07039027527

No comments:

Post a Comment