Wednesday 22 November 2017

Divine provision prayer


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: DIVINE PROVISION PRAYER

I thank God for his grace to be talking to you about God's provision for almost a week and half,
today I am impaired by the lord to lead you in this short prayer point of divine provision,
Have faith and pray it, you shall surely testify in Jesus Name

PRAYER POINT ON DIVINE PROVISION

SCRIPTURE: Psalm 34:10
PRAYER POINT: Heavenly Father, I come against every want and hunger around me, I shall not be in want of any good thing in Jesus name!

SCRIPTURE: Philippians 4:19
PRAYER POINT: O' Lord, I put my trust in you to supply all my needs according to your riches in glory in Jesus mighty name!

SCRIPTURE: Matthew 11:28
PRAYER POINT: Heavenly Father, I come to you with my labour and heavy laden, give me rest in Jesus mighty name!

SCRIPTURE: Psalm 1:3
PRAYER POINT: O' Lord, may I be like the tree planted by the rivers of water that bears fruit in it's season in Jesus name!

SCRIPTURE: Psalm 23:5
PRAYER POINT: Dear Father, prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies in Jesus most powerful name!

Thank you, Lord, for answered prayers.

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment