Sunday 5 November 2017

God's way, Our way


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: GOD'S WAY OUR WAY

Genesis 17:1-4 KJV
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. [2] And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. [3] And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, [4] As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

This is another week, in the 11th month of the year, God is laying it Into my heart to discuss His heart desire for you,

Many of us desire many thing in life of which we want God to do for us, but have we ever try to know what God want of us as well?
That is what God ask of you this morning, "walk before me, and be thou perfect"

God want you to be perfect as you can in all your ways, in all our dealings, God is so merciful that we have not been consumed and die in our sin, he want us all to repent and walk in his way,

If you can do this, for surely, God shall smile on you and your heart desire shall be meet in Jesus Name.

LET US PRAY
May God make his way known to you and bless you abundantly this week in Jesus Name

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment