Tuesday 7 November 2017

What to do while waiting on God


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: WHAT TO DO WHILE WAITING ON GOD

Watch with expectancy, but be prepared for unexpected answers

Psalm 5:3 KJV
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord ; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

While God has been faithful to answer many of my prayers, it’s often been in far different ways than I would have anticipated! God knows that the only way to do what he and I both desire will, at times, involve varying degrees of discomfort in my life.

Growing in humility means pride has to be done away with. Learning to love like Jesus requires us to say no to self’s constant demand for selfish ambition, wanting our own way, and putting ourselves first. Growing in patience inevitably involves some form of waiting, whether in a long line at the grocery story or a lifetime for a loved one to come to Christ. When we lay our requests before him, it is by faith that we wait and watch in anticipation of God’s good work in us and others.

LET US PRAY
IN JESUS NAME, TESTIMONY WILL END YOUR STORY AND YOUR ENEMY WILL BE IN BIG SHAME

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment