Monday 6 November 2017

God hear your cry


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: GOD HEAR YOUR CRY

Believe that the God who saved you hears your cries

Micah 7:7 KJV
Therefore I will look unto the Lord ; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Have you ever felt like your prayers are bouncing off the ceiling? Perhaps, like me, you have prayed for years about a concern, but God has seemed silent.
That’s where God demonstrated his love and mercy towards us when we were still his enemies.

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? (Romans 8:32)

In other words, the cross is our guarantee that God is for us and is committed to give us everything we would ask for if we knew everything he knew. We can be content with that and wait patiently for his answers.

LET US PRAY
In Jesus Name, before you are tired, God miracle will come into your life

Share this meal
Good morning Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment