Thursday 11 June 2015

BACK TO SENDER DELIVERANCE PRAYER DAY 5.


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

WELCOME TO IOI PRAYER WEEK
PRAY THIS BACK TO SENDER DELIVERANCE PRAYER
DAY 5.

PRAY and thank God for your salvation and all the goodness of God in your life.

Pray and ask God to forgive your sins and make you holy unto him.

1. In Jesus name, every evil stone throw at me I throw it back in Jesus name

2. Any death plan for me and my family I send it back to the planner in Jesus name

3. Every sickness and setback set at me I send it back in Jesus name

4. Evil arrow, evil gun shot at me I shot it back in Jesus name

5. In Jesus name. Every evil gathering to ruin my life and family I scatter them in Jesus name

6. In Jesus name, which ever way devil is planning an attack against me I close the door

7. Frustrate the plan of the enemy over my life and family in Jesus name

8. In Jesus name, feed me with even the wealth of my enemy this year

9. In Jesus name, turn all evil plan against me to my joy and breakthrough

10. In Jesus name, make me rejoice over my sturbour and chief enemy at the end of this year in Jesus name

Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment