Wednesday 10 June 2015

DELIVERANCE PRAYER DAY 4.


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

WELCOME TO IOI PRAYER WEEK
PRAY THIS DELIVERANCE PRAYER
DAY 4.

PRAY and thank God for your salvation and all the goodness of God in your life.

Pray and ask God to forgive your sins and make you holy unto him.

1. That which is demoting others shall promote me, in Jesus’ name.

2. Every plan of the enemy to steal my laughter is canceled now, in Jesus’ name.

3. Every prison house confronting my destiny, shall be forced open in Jesus’ name.

4. Every altar of damnation assigned against me shall backfire, in Jesus’ name.

5. Every hand soaked in magical concoction pointed at me shall wither, in Jesus’ name.

6. The angels of God shall retrieve every magical arrows fired at me and plant them inside the senders, in Jesus’ name.

7. Every fetish altar assigned against me, become desolate now, in Jesus name.

8. The enemy will not sacrifice me for magical money, in Jesus’ name.

9. Every coven meeting assigned against me shall dry up, in Jesus’ name.

10. I am blessed beyond curse and favour beyond disgrace in Jesus name.

.... CONTINUE TOMORROW

Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment