Monday 8 June 2015

DELIVERANCE PRAYER DAY 2


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

WELCOME TO IOI PRAYER WEEK
PRAY THIS DELIVERANCE PRAYER
DAY 2

PRAY and thank God for your salvation and all the goodness of God in your life.

Pray and ask God to forgive your sins and make you holy unto him.

1. Every evil gathering speaking failure into my life, WITHER by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus.

2. Jeroboam powers of my father’s house, what are you waiting for? die!!! in the name of Jesus.

3. Power of incantations uttered against me, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

4. Any power that takes my name to witch doctors shall die within 24 hours!!! in the name of Jesus.

5. Every assignment of satanic hunters against my life, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

6. Eyes of darkness assigned to monitor me, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

7. O God Arise! Pass through this land in violent anger, and slay the wicked! in the name of Jesus.

8. Any power making covenant with the enemy to destroy me, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.

9. Unrepentant witchcraft die the death of Goliath! in the name of Jesus.

10. O God Arise! Cut-Off the hands of the wicked! in the name of Jesus.

11. Powers on assignment to steal from me this month, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
.... CONTINUE TOMORROW

Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment