Sunday 7 June 2015

WELCOME TO IOI PRAYER WEEK PRAY THIS DELIVERANCE PRAYER


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

WELCOME TO IOI PRAYER WEEK
PRAY THIS DELIVERANCE PRAYER

PRAY and thank God for your salvation and all the goodness of God in your life.

Pray and ask God to forgive your sins and make you holy unto him.

1. Coven fingers, pointed against my life, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

2. Every Agenda of my enemy against my life, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

3. Large mouth of my enemies, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

4. Feet of my enemies, hear the word of the Lord: WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

5. Wicked altars assigned against my life, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.

6. Power source of my enemies, DRY UP!!! in the name of Jesus.

7. Supporters of my enemies, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

8. Angry powers that pursued my ancestors, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

9. Demonic army assigned against me, I set you into confusion, in the name of Jesus.

10. Powers siphoning my blessings, WITHER!!! in the name of Jesus.

.... CONTINUE TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment