Tuesday 9 June 2015

Deliverance prayer day 3


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

WELCOME TO IOI PRAYER WEEK
PRAY THIS DELIVERANCE PRAYER
DAY 3

PRAY and thank God for your salvation and all the goodness of God in your life.

Pray and ask God to forgive your sins and make you holy unto him.

1. Every evil altar erected to demote me shall catch the owner, in Jesus’ name.

2. Altars speaking demotions into my life, shall receive demotion today, in Jesus’ name.

3. Every satanic priest ministering against me by any evil altar, they shall be disgraced, in Jesus’ name.

4. Every power that wants to lay hold on me for evil, shall be disgraced, in Jesus’ name.

5. Evil hands, wither!!! in Jesus’ name.

6. Every power issuing evil orders against me shall be troubled, in Jesus’ name.

7. The problem that consumes others shall announce me, in Jesus’ name.

8. Every satanic serpent that is swallowing my glory shall vomit it, in Jesus’ name.

9. Every power waiting for my downfall shall be randomly disgraced, in Jesus’ name.

10. Angels of the Living God shall move against every power pursuing me, in Jesus’ name.

11. My past errors shall be converted to promotion for me, in Jesus’ name.

.... CONTINUE TOMORROW

Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment