Monday 22 June 2015

I WILL BLESSED THEM


IOI CHRISTIAN MORNING MEAL

TOPIC: I WILL BLESSED THEM

Text: Numbers 6:22-27

WHAT IS BLESSING. Listen to my own way of defining it. BLESSING is the impartation of the supernatural power of God, into a human life by the spoken word of God's delegated authority.

God said to Moses, "I want you to tell Aaron, the high priest, the spiritual authority, to speak this blessing over Israel and I will bless them. "I will bless them".

THE BRIEF HISTORY OF THE BLESSING.
When God created Adam and Eve, the very first thing He did was to bless them. "And He bless them and said, 'be fruitful and multiply, subdue and take dominion'"

Then God blessed Abraham. And He said in Genesis 12, "I will bless you and I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you".

The blessing of Abraham has literally shaped the destiny of world history, both nationally and spiritually
... CONTINUE TOMORROW

LET US PRAY
EVERY CURSE OF POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE IS REMOVE TO DAY BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. YOU ARE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME.

Share this meal
Good morning friends

No comments:

Post a Comment